To deliver sports related projects in schools and local communities – inspiring and empowering young people to become ambassadors to their peers, and role models in their communities.
Our Core Values
- Pride: To treat all people with respect, acknowledging the value of every individual.
- Passion: To be passionate about everything that we do, and foster inspiration, creativity and commitment in others.
- Partnerships: To develop mutually beneficial partnerships with like-minded organisations and individuals.
- Projects: To deliver innovative, sustainable and repeatable projects that positively change young people’s lives for the better.
What We Do
- Engage with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds, addressing their individual needs and those of their communities.
- Through sport and/ or the sporting community, deliver our projects in partnership with public, private or voluntary organisations.
- Utilise sport, and individuals within sport, to generate lasting change, that will influence future generations .
- Deliver value-for-money and effective use of all other resources.
- Seek to create a network that supports effective partnerships, helping us to achieve our aims.
We Aim To
- Reduce social exclusion.
- Improve quality of life for disadvantaged young people.
- Reduce over-reliance on public service.
- Empower young people to become positive role models and potential leaders in their communities.